1:1 Coaching for Revenue Operations Leaders
RevOps Leadership is not for the faint of heart, but it can be extremely rewarding!
Over the last 20 years, I've had the pleasure of leading Revenue Operations at some amazing companies, including Shopify, Intuit, Clio and Eloqua (Oracle Marketing Cloud). I've mad a lot of mistakes, enjoyed a lot of success, and learned from a lot of brilliant people.
I've learned how to be a caring leader to people, and an impactful leader to businesses. I'd love to help you do the same.
Impact from Our Coaching:Our clients have reported the following impact in their lives, directly attributed to our coaching:
- Job promotions.
- Pay increases.
- Improved stakeholder relationships.
- Stronger life balance.
- Greater confidence.
- Fresh perspective and clarity.
- Finding new joy in their day-to-day work!
Your Coaching Experience Includes:
- Weekly or bi-weekly 1:1 coaching session with Michael (60 mins).
- A safe judgement-free space to process your thoughts and leadership decisions.
- Clearly defining where you want to grow as a RevOps Leader, and guidance through that journey.
- Identifying and challenging limiting assumptions.
- Flexibility to prioritize topics that are urgent or top-of-mind.
- Advice and in-session training where appropriate.
- Preparation for key meetings or presentations.
- Introductions to other experts or RevOps leaders, as needed.
- Access to our online course, "The Change You Crave".
Senior Business Operations Lead, Shopify APAC"Michael was one of the best mentors I’ve ever had. He gave me timely, actionable feedback that came from a place of high care. He believed in me and helped me kickstart my journey to becoming a successful leader."
Founder and CEO, Abled Differently"Michael has helped me develop belief in myself. Through his guidance and direction, I’ve been able to get really clear on my intentions for my business. Michael’s level of wisdom, business acumen, relatability, and professionalism has been second-to-none. He provides practical steps for the level of business I’m at now. He has a personal interest in watching anyone he works with become better people for themselves, family, and community."
Founder and CEO, Macro.com"As a coach, Michael helps me think through leadership, go to market, but much more than that. It's the small things, and the big things… like on the last call, he put an idea in our head that potentially changes the path of the company. It's the most restful and productive hour of my week!"